ACANA Appalachian Ranch Regional Formula Grain

$24.99$49.99

Loaded with Angus beef, Yorkshire pork, grass-fed lamb, American bison, blue catfish and Kentucky-grown fruits and vegetables.

SKU N/A Categories , Tags ,

Share

Description

ACANA Appalachian Ranch Regional Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food celebrates Kentucky’s ranching heritage with a diverse combination of meats that mirrors your cat’s evolutionary diet. It’s loaded with Angus beef, Yorkshire pork, grass-fed lamb, American bison, blue catfish and Kentucky-grown fruits and vegetables—all delivered fresh each day and cooked in ACANA’s own kitchens. Rich in protein and low in carbohydrates, Appalachian Ranch Regional nourishes your cat naturally with all of the essential nutrients she needs to keep her healthy, happy and strong.

Key Benefits

  • Biologically Appropriate food from Fresh Regional Ingredients made from start to finish in Acana’s very own award-winning kitchens
  • Formula contains 75% premium red meat and fish ingredients for essential amino acid profile. The remaining 25% includes fresh regional fruits, vegetables and botanicals to support immunity
  • WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage mimic your cat’s natural diet
  • Highly nutritious diet is rich in protein with limited carbs, and infused with freeze-dried liver and tripe for increased palatability
  • No grain, potato, tapioca, glutens or other plant protein concentrates

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Get 15% off your next order!

Enter your email address below to get your coupon

We use this email address to send your coupon to. 
We will never share your information. 
Coupon may be used one time only.