Until pets learn to gargle, they’re prone to bad breath. Unfortunately bad breath means bad bacteria, and that causes many dogs and cats to develop oral disease by the time they reach their third birthday.
- Simple to use: just add to your pet’s water bowl each morning to freshen breath for 12 hours
- Reduces plaque and tartar buildup with regular use and promotes overall oral health
- Reduces risk of periodontal disease, removes plaque and tartar, and eliminates harmful bacteria in the mouth
- Cleans teeth, gums, and mouth daily with no brushing required
- Veterinarian recommended, all-natural formula with aloe and green tea. Great for both dogs and cats